Edwards offers its university talent an opportunity to create innovative, life saving devices and techniques that help physicians provide better opportunities for patients around the world.
As a global leader in treating advanced cardiovascular disease, we know that millions of people benefit from our passion, our focus, and our innovation.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Sustaining support :
2. Metrology Support :
Education and Experience :
Pursuing Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Additional Skills :
1. Basic understanding of calibration
2. Basic software skills in Microsoft E.g. Words, Excel etc.
3. Strong Mechanical background
4. Knowledge in TPM / continuous improvement
5. Good learning attitude and interpersonal skills
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.