Traineeship Description :
The candidate will be reporting to the Deputy Director of the Singapore Judicial Colleage (SJC) Secretariat. Established under the auspices of the Supreme Court of Singapore, the SJC serves the learning and development needs of judges and judicial officers.
The candidate will be required to assist in the following areas :
1) Development of online interactive learning content
2) Collate and update training information and statistics
3) Organise and support the College’s curricula and programmes
1) Knowledge in developing online interactive learning content and video post-production
2) Possess relevant IT skills, such as those related to web management, type-setting and graphics design, photo and video-editing, as well as data management
3) Organised, meticulous and have a keen eye for details
4) Strong communication (oral and written) skills with a competent command of the English language
5) Excellent interpersonal skills
6) Self-driven and able to work independently as well as in a team
7) Highly adaptable and responsive in a fluid and fast-paced environment
Successful candidate will be appointed on a initial 6-month traineeship agreement.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.