1. Plan and execute Facilities Control System Upgrade / Expansion projects including and not limited to :
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
Life Safety Systems (Gas monitoring)
IoT / SMART projects
2. Perform gas detection system installation and interlock signals testing for Manufacturing tools including liaising with Fab tool owners and contractors;
3. Respond and troubleshoot issues / interruptions of Facilities Control Systems;
4. Provide cost estimates and Proposal / Analysis of projects;
5. Take initiative for added responsibilities;
6. Plan and execute Preventive and Corrective Maintenance programs for facilities control systems to ensure maximum equipment uptime and reliability;
7. Lead Efforts to Identify and implement new developments for Facilities Control system that address Use Cases :
Understand business processes (data sources and meaning)
Manage and optimize Facility equipment data discovery and cleansing;
Understand and collect relevant Facility equipment data;
Identify new data sources in the network that will create new insights to business needs;
Explore relevant Facility data through visualization and statistical methods;
8. Lead, Train and Develop a team of Technicians
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering;
Ability to follow written and verbal instruction, communicate in writing and verbal, in English
Good PC skills, and strong data collection skills.
Possess good team working and multi-tasking capabilities
Team oriented with a strong focus on effective team dynamics
Ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes
Good communication, leadership and analytical skills
Relevant working experience in PLC control systems, Semiconductor or Cleanroom environment will be advantageous;
Possession of certification on PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) will be advantageous;
Site : F10W, No. 1 Woodlands Ind. Park D, St. 1, Singapore 738799
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law.
This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy.
The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords : Singapore North West (SG-03) Singapore (SG) Frontend Manufacturing College Regular Facilities / Site Services #LI-SR1