Customer Success Operations Manager / Technical Account Manager / AdOps Manager / Advertising Operations Manager
PubMatic is immediately hiring a strong Customer Success Operations Manager for Mobile to join our growing team in Singapore. The successful candidate will have a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as the Mobile Subject Matter Expert on the Customer Success team supports mobile app publishers with world-class customer service and troubleshooting experience in mobile ad serving. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Customer Success Operations Manager for Mobile stays at the forefront of mobile monetization strategies to ensure that the mobile app publisher onboarding + optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as the SME for Mobile app publisher onboarding and optimization best practice
- Liaise between APAC Customer Success team, Solutions engineering team, Mobile Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize and Mobile monetization for the APAC region
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Travel within APAC to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- 3+ years of Android and iOS experience managing operations of top tier accounts in South-East Asia or APAC or China
- Deep Knowledge of RTB, PMP and ad troubleshooting on web/phone/tablets
- Knowledge of mobile ad servers / platforms such as MoPub and Google Ad Manager
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables + vlookup
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log or Chrome Inspector
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese skills are mandatory. Spoken Korean is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience working with mobile SDKs supporting monetization
- Prior experience with supporting publishers is a plus
- Deep knowledge of in-app ad serving and rich media ads
- Experience with MS Access; SQL and other Database tools is a plus
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Good with documentation: you will design + build an optimization playbook for mobile
- Logical reasoning ability, problem-solving and analytical mindset
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese skills (Mandarin)
- Spoken Korean is a plus
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.