Job Description :
RetailManagers / Lady Shoes / ladies wear / Hand bags / 5 Days / AWS / VB
Location : Town
Salary : $3500 , Allowance
Shifts 9.30A.M.-6.30A.M. / 12.40P.M.-9.40P.M. / 5 Days / Bonus
At least3 years experience as shop manager or shop assistant preferably in the high end apparel industry
Moderate computer skills (email and MS Office)
Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Excellent customer service and results-oriented
Willing to work mall hours
Manages daily store operations
Optimizes sales performance and store profitability
Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
Upholds store staff by coaching, counselling, disciplining, and monitoring performance
Maintains proper inventory levels of products and supplies
Ensures safety and cleanliness of store
Works as shop assistant when necessary
Prepares monthly reports
Ascertains store compliance with all merchandising standards
Represents brand through proper conduct and pleasant appearance
Receives product deliveries
Handles POS and cashiering activities
Coordinates with mall operators and credit card service providers
Strong Operations & Merchandising experience
RetailSupervisor, Ladies Bags / Shoe / Household / $2700 / AWS / VB
1. Assists Boutique Manger to manage and oversee the daily store operations.
2. Supervises and motivate a team of sales staff to provide excellent customer service, build client relationships and achieve sales targets.
3. Ensures store presentation is consistent with our brand image.
4. Identifies and handles client enquiries and concerns.
5. Coordinates with the team on the execution of sales plans, marketing events and promotion programs.
6. Manages inventory and coordinates the delivery of products.
7. Ensures proper security measures are enforced.
8. Provides inputs and assists Boutique manager in formulating sales strategies, preparing sales analysis and management reports.
9. Monitors and assists sales staff development by providing on-the-job training, product training, etc.
HOW TO APPLY : Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to
Reg. No : R1439929) SHEN XIU JING
Please indicate the below information in your resume :
Reason(s) for leaving / Last drawn salary / Expected salary / Contact number
Availability to commence work We regret only short listed candidate will be notified.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining, and disclosing your personal information