Incumbent is responsible for the Sales and bottomline for categories under his / her care. This will include Promotions and Pricing of product range and assortment, international sourcing.
Trainee to be involved in :
1. Achieve category sales, gross profit and income goals and objectives of assigned categories. Establish collaborative retailer / supplier relationships to maximise income / terms / discounts / to improves sales and profit.
2. Monitoring trends within the market segments; developing strategies to grow the market share of assigned categories and to plan strategies to counter competition
3. Develop and implement an optimum product mix that focuses on customers' needs. Develop and implement a competitive pricing strategy that delivers value to our customers.
Understanding roles of National Brands, Own Brands and Import
4. Develop and implement promotional plans that bring excitement as well as incremental sales to the stores.
5. Develop and implement placement and planogram strategies (including Project Dynamite) that improve category turnover and positively influence customer shopping behaviour.
6. Support CPBP in implementation of T20 Priority "Must-Win" categories at new and renovated stores. Support in the roll out of Project Optimus (Localisation of Malay / Indian / Oriental Assortment) at stores.
Competencies to learn :
1. Understanding, Market Share, Customer and Social Objectives
2. Optimise promotion effectiveness value and processes through lean
3. Understanding Customer Led Category Management and Inventory Management.
Qualificaion : 1) Bachelor Degree
1) Bachelor Degree