ResponsibilitiesAs a Head of Product and Process, Trust & Safety in the APAC region, you are the glue that ensures our policies, programs, and systems work together across our many apps to protect consumers and prevent abuse.
You work to push projects and operational changes forwards, to implement policy changes, and drive the scoping of new product features and support their development.
You work cross-functionally with product managers, operations, policy, and communications teams, to get things done. A master of interpersonal communication and task management, you travel frequently between our global offices.
1. Work closely with cross-functional partners (content policy, product management, data analytics, operations, engineering, algorithm) to identify, assess and resolve safety-related issues in our products, promote community well-being and user safety with optimization of product features and product strategy;
2. Address various scenarios such as video, comments, follow / like, accounts, etc. with both qualitative and quantitative approaches to detect potential risks in the global community, craft features and strategies to mitigate these risks;
3. Plan and manage complex safety-related projects from problem definition to final execution and global localization; optimize the process and procures to ensure timely and effective delivery;
4. Remain up-to-date on industry trends and emerging issues in the trust and safety space and design process or product solutions;
5. Brainstorm, assess, and support the implementation of innovative product safety features and internal processes advance trust and safety at TikTok;
6. Build and lead a high-performing team, manage cross-team relations and develop high-potential talents.Qualifications1.
12+ years of total working experience with 5+ years in trust and safety;2. Experience with leading a team of at least 10 direct reports.
3. Experience with managing and coordinating large scale projects or products, working closely with engineering and design teams as well as other partner teams to guarantee effective execution of product plans;
4. Possess foresight to anticipate problems, thoroughly analyze them and deliver feasible solutions;5. Highly data-sensitive, capable of in-depth data interpretation; a plus if can work with SQL.