Main responsibilities :
1. Develop & review production planning using latest monthly forecast, and
break them into weekly scheduling.
Highlight supply gaps / plant capacity and proposal for decision making
Provide mid-term forecast for raw material, logistic equipment & packaging
Lead plant S&OP meeting & supply chain daily meeting
2. Review stocking strategy, propose right stocking strategy and right buffer stock level to meet OTIF.
3. Manage slow-mover.
4. Supervise & ensure scheduling is done as per planning.
5. Check third party invoices against the activities, work with third party logistics on process & cost optimization.
6. Participate in audit & work on project improvement assigned by manager.
Degree or Diploma with experience in Supply Chain
3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain, work closely with stakeholders in a manufacturing plant
Intermediate to advance skills in MS Excel
Knowledge of SAP (modules APO, PP,MM) is highly desired
Manage & work with third party logistics
Good analytical and business concept skills and developed financial acumen
Good communication, interpersonal and team player
Able to work on pressure and good decision making skills
The position is stationed in Jurong Island