DevOps is responsible for the development and maintenance of the current platform within the GNS Hosting Network team. He will contribute by leading development best practices within a DevOps team, and by participating in network improvement, deployment and troubleshooting,
The main and routine tasks of this position are to:
· Hardware and software configuration – senior network administrators should have extensive experience configuring and managing software and hardware related to LANs
· Automation – Improve the automation infrastructure and be a strength of position on network orchestration and automation.
· Team leadership – senior network administrators direct the activities of an entire team of specialists, administrators, and technicians, so effective leadership is a necessity
· Problem-solving skills – senior network administrators conduct regular troubleshooting, which requires both technical and creative problem-solving skills
· Communication skills – senior network administrators also need strong written and verbal communication skills to direct their teams and communicate IT needs to organization leaders
A bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
7-10+ years of experience working in IT and administration, and in infrastructure.
· Oral and Written Comprehension of English
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
· Ability to make complex information accessible
· Must be a self-starter that requires only limited supervision/guidance.
· Candidate must present her or himself with honesty, integrity and always maintain confidentiality.
· Be a team player
· Have good interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Expertise with TCP/IP and UDP
· Expertise with routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, etc)
· Expertise with dynamic languages (Python, Ruby, etc)
· Expertise with Source Configuration Management (Git, Gitlab)
· In-depth knowledge with Linux environments
· In-depth knowledge in infrastructure Automation
· In-depth understanding with configuration management tools (Ansible, etc.)
· Knowledge in the development of high-performance and fault-tolerant systems
· Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!