Responsibilities1. Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify training and development needs, identify problems and suggest solutions;
2. Work collaboratively with general&local policy formulation team to produce the training materials and deliver training for local sales and advertisers;
3. Measure the effectiveness of training using various feedback methods;4. Cooperate with the training team from the headquarters, assist in the implementation of projects from the headquarters, collect local feedbacks, and drive the improvement and optimization of policies, processes and system functions.
Qualifications1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education / experience, advanced degree is preferred;2. 3+ years work experience doing Training;
3. Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills, multiple languages will be a plus;4. Strong communication skills moderate or developing presentation / facilitation skills;
5. Proven ability to create training materials using basic instructional design methods;6. Passion for training;7. Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric;
8. Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet timelines on deliverable.