Responsibilities1. Learn and understand internal & external customers' requirements, key focuses, pain points and opportunities;
2. Build up and standardize service management mechanism and process for ads integrity team; 3. Set up realistic and stretching service goals and KPI metrics, keep tracking and driving for consistent and solid service performance;
4. Seek for improvement opportunities by deep diving the customers' requirement and feedback, work with operation manager & quality manager to drive for short-term and long-term resolution;
5. Closely collaborate with strategy team, product BP, system PMO, policy team, and other key stakeholders to keep enhancing the customer satisfaction.
Qualifications1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education / experience, advanced degree is preferred; 2. 5+ years' working experience on quality management role in a major tech or media company, ads or content safety related experience is a plus;
3. Fluent English in both written and spoken; other language is a plus; 4. Deep understanding of service management and service delivery;
5. Customer oriented, good listening, smart balance with business management and operation perspective;6. Good information analysis and interpret capability.