The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a broad IT support background, covering servers, a bit of networking and an understanding of desktop support.
Citrix or VMware Horizon
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 desktop environments
ITIL including incident / problem management
Bespoke application suites (desirable)
Application packaging (desirable)
Job Duties & responsibilities
1. Establish and maintain service levels, monitor vSphere and Horizon View infrastructure, and manage vSphere alarms.
2. Troubleshoot and resolve vSphere and Horizon View issues related to VM availability, Horizon View connectivity etc.
3. Maintaining VDI golden images, installing client applications.
4. Perform day-to-day VDI administration tasks including maintenance hotfixes, patches, upgrades and security configurations.
5. Assess virtual machine and VDI risks and perform contingency planning.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.