We are the preferred supplier to global MNCs in the Automotive, HDD and Consumer Electronics industries. Due to business expansion, we invite hands-on, experienced and technically sound candidates with proven track record to join our Thailand Plant in Amata City, Rayong.
Engineering Manager (PLASTICS INJECTION MOULDING)
Job purpose : Lead the RFQ & DFM process from pre-quotation phase through post-quotation phase and manage the project milestones up to successful SOP.
Manage the mold maintenance & repair section.
1) Relevant Degree / Diploma.
2) Minimum 10 years hands-on working exposure in process engineering in plastic injection moulding, with at least some years at managerial level.
3) Good knowledge in program management especially in the automotive industries.
4) Good working knowledge of mold design & mold fabrication process.
5) Prefer if have moulding process parameters, plastic resin properties knowledge.
6) Up-to-date knowledge and application of Quality Systems such as IATF : 16949 : 2016, ISO9001 : 2015, ISO14001 : 2015.