Traineeship Description :
This position reports to the Unit Supervisor and assist in the functioning for day to day food preparation and execution for the kitchen facilities of the culinary operations with attention to health and safety speed and accuracy.
Specific Responsibilities :
Trainee to be involved in :
1. Manage the day-to-day operations.
2. Ensure that the Kitchen Standard Operating Procedures are maintain.
3. Ensure that the Food is always handled in the most hygienic manner.
4. Check and maintain the kitchen inventories and be accountable for all purchases, ordering and storage of food items.
5. Ensure that the Kitchen area, washrooms, fixtures, and fittings are always clean and hygienic.
6. Production, preparation, and presentation of all food items to ensure highest quality always.
7. Not engage in any unofficial transactions with any of the providers / suppliers.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme :
1. Gain experience with day-to-day operations.
2. Gain experience with Kitchen Standard Operating Procedures
8. Active participation in Check and maintain the kitchen inventories and be accountable for all purchases, ordering and storage of food items.
3. Getting exposure with production, preparation, and presentation matters
4. Active participation in the operations process
Highest Qualification :
Duration of Traineeship : 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships :
a.Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.
g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b.Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.