Responsibilities1. Monitor user feedback and deliver solutions to incoming reports of safety concerns in a timely manner.
2. Communicate actively with our users and improve user experience for safety-related issues.3. Maintain effective working relationships with law enforcement.
4. Be responsible for handling sensitive information of users in a manner complying with Terms of Service, laws and regulations, SOP procedure requirements and protect user privacy.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and external networks to deal with other issues concerning safety.6. Gather and analyze relevant data to improve internal processes and consistently communicate insights.
Qualifications1. Minimum bachelor’s degree (Journalism, Legal studies, Communication, Computer Science or related major preferred).
2. Minimum 4 years of relevant Trust & Safety experience.3. Related work or internship experience in operations, trust and safety or equivalent environment.
4. Experience in processing legal documents (e.g., civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders and search warrants).5. Proven successful records in handling tough and high-risk cases.
6. Strong attention to detail, highly self-driven and results-oriented.7. Passionate and willing to work in the digital media and entertainment industry.