1. Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services, from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
2. Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
3. Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.4. Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and speed.
Qualifications1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software / system engineering, or equivalent working experience.
2. Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages : C, C++, Java, Python, or Go.3. Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
4. Experience with network software, e.g. TCP / IP, IP Tables, NAT, Deep Packet Inspection, IPV4, IPV6, routing protocols, etc.
5. Experience with CDN, Multimedia, Live Streaming, and WebRTC.6. Familiar with Unix / Linux operating systems.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.