1. Assisting transport operation schedules
2. Monitor and track job progress of individual transport operators
3. Managing a fleet of prime movers and chassis
4. Planning and scheduling daily jobs based on delivery priorities
5. Ensuring that all records are updated and accurate
Monitoring and arranging for vehicles to be sent for periodic maintenance and other inspections
1. Possesses a Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistics, or in a similar field
2. Computer-literate and MS Office proficient
3. Preferbly able to speak in more than one language (e.g. English / Chinese)
4. Team player and good communicator
5. Able to work independently with minimal guidance
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.