Traineeship Description :
This position reports to the Accountant and Senior Finance manager.
Specific Responsibilities :
Trainee to be involved in :
1. Accounts Payable Function
2. Accounts Receivable Function
3. Full sets of Accounts
4. Preparation of financial reports and quarterly GST reporting
5. Preparation of the financial report of each outlet and analysis of financial performance of each outlet
6. Payroll Processing
7. Other HR / Administrative Matters
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme :
1. Gain experience with Accounting Software (Xero) and record keeping
2. Gain experience with Payroll Software (Talenox) and record keeping
3. Active participation in financial reporting process, including record keeping, generation of financial statements and management reports
4. Getting exposure with administrative matters
Highest Qualification :
Duration of Traineeship : 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships :
a.Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.
g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b.Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.