Responsibilities : 1. To provide support in responding promptly to system alerts, attend to incident escalation, incident troubleshooting, perform service recovery.
2. Provisioning and de-provisioning Public Cloud (eg. AWS, AZURE, GCP) or Private Cloud accounts for customers with little supervision (or follow established SOP / Work Instructions).
3. Deploying, managing, and operating Public Cloud (eg. AWS, AZURE, GCP) or Private Cloud environments with little supervision (or follow established SOP / Work Instructions).
4. Good understanding of Public Cloud operational best practices & able to adopt with little supervision. 5. Able to provide support in SAN storage administration (EMC, HP 3PAR) & Backup (Avamar, CommVault) 6.
Able to keep technical documentation up to date 7. Strong understanding on change management process & able to follow diligently.
8. Able to monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
9. Monitor the agreed service level & provide regular reporting to relevant parties. 10. Ensure service level meets the requirement.
Propose and implement action plan when required. 11. Monitor Cloud Infrastructure according to standard operations procedures.
12. Able to support root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. 13. Good understanding of security standards or best practices & adhering to it to avoid security breaches and reduce system vulnerability.
14. Able to provide input to security audits (as required). Requirements : Diploma in Computer Information Systems or related field Minimum 2 years working experience relevant to functional area, especially in supporting (AND / OR)