This position will be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle, from requirements analysis, development, testing and implementation to ongoing management and maintenance of the solutions.
Trainee also working with internal team to diagnose, resolve technical issues and manage change requests, integration with other external applications and databases.
Trainee to be responsible / involved in :
1. Involved in the web application development.
2. Analyse requirements based on specifications, design & develop applications and web portals, develop, manage reports.
3. Develop and code custom web-based applications using .NET Framework and SQL server on the backend.
4. Work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during Traineeship Programme :
2. Gain knowledge in ASP.NET, C# Programming and Visual Studio Development Tools.
3. Gain knowledge in mobile app programming (iOS or Android) and support, especially in backend services and various mobile notifications.
Requirement of Education Qualifications : Degree Level
Duration of Traineeship Offered : 12months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships :
a. Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
b. Graduated or graduating in calender year 2019 or 2020 from ITE, Polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions.
c. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.