- Create compelling dialogue-based cut scenes with excellent camera, editing, pacing, timing and acting (using animation libraries)
- Communicate and work closely with Scriptwriters and Quest Designers to translate scripted scenes into cinematics and to balance story with gameplay.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements
- Validate the cinematics to ensure that the integrations did not cause any conflicts with the rest of the game
- Share knowledge and collaborate with technical Leads in order to improve the quality of the tools
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Experience with character and camera animation in 3D software is a must
- Experience, skill and knowledge in video editing is a must
- Good knowledge of cinematography and acting
- Basic understanding of narrative causality and logic
- Quick to adapt to company proprietary software
- Ability to understand and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills and abilities to work efficiently within a team
- Ability to work with people from other fields of expertise
- Well Organized
- Aware of new technologies and processes related to the industry
Apart from a competitive salary package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and portfolio!