Job scope :
1. Responsible for Company’s R&D activities on lithium ion battery cell in Singapore.
2. Lead a team on R&D projects in Singapore on new battery cell development.
3. Actively seeking local collaboration with research institutions and in charge of preparation works such as proposal, budgeting et al.,
4. Continuous literature research on new technologies.
5. Provide technical support for other project if requested.
1. Master or PhD degree in Material engineering / chemical engineering with research focus on lithium ion battery
2. 2 years working experience for master degree holders.
3. Have research project experience, especially in lithium ion battery material or cell development.
4. Experience with pouch cell is a plus.
5. Experience in lithium ion battery manufacturing is a plus.
6. Fluent in Chinese is a plus.
Please email detailed resume with a recent photo, stating current and expected salary in MS Word format to