Responsibilities1. Act as the 2nd line quality auditor to check BPO vendor's quality result and ensure overall monetization security;
2. Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to proactively deliver insights, define goals, and drive improvements;
3. Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant quality related needs;4. Participate in quality calibrations with BPO vendor teams to continuously drive their policy understanding and quality result;
5. Participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform.
Qualifications1. English as working language, and native level in one of the languages (Indonesian / Korean / Malay / Mandarin&Cantonese / Thai / Vietnamese).
Multilingual is highly preferred. 2. Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions;3. MS Office skills;
4. Quality audit and quality management related experiences;5. Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with eye for detail;
6. Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines.