ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES : 1. Do further research research and craft content policies for a global community on TikTok platforms with a focus on safety issues such as child safety, hate speech, bullying, etc.
2. Collaborate with Global Public Policy, Product, Operations, Legal, and Public Relations teams to build consensus on and improve content policies, and streamline our policies and processes around the enforcement of our platform policies and other business product policies;
3. Help articulate, interpret and implement content policies externally and internally; 4. Act as a global escalation point of contact, align all stakeholders and respond to emergency content safety-related cases;
5. Build and lead a high-performing policy team, manage cross-team relations and optimize policy iteration &implementation procedures to deliver high-quality results.
QualificationsMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS : 1. Bachelors degree in Public Policy or Law related field; 2. 3-5 years of experience in policy, policy enforcement, or public policy, specifically regarding technology / social media / content;
3. Experience with international Internet / social media / content issues. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS 1. Advanced degree in a related field;
2. Experience working at a tech company.