Primary Role : 1. Client Servicing
1. Client Servicing
2. Delivery scheduling
Warehousing and Delivery functions
1. Act as the main contact for all clients and customers (end-users).
2. Plan, schedule and input delivery requests into the in-house delivery system based on requests received from clients via email or phone call
3. Print delivery orders after confirmed scheduling
4. To effectively liaise (via email and telephone) and co-ordinate all clients and customers’ delivery requests with customers and operations staff.
5. To ensure all issues relating to delivery are communicated accurately and timely to staff in charged and thereafter to monitor and follow up with all related parties so as to ensure all cases are completed effectively and timely.
6. Input and update Airtable (in-house system) on all delivery incidents reports / feedback from operations team members, corporate clients and clients’ customers.
7. Passionate participation in the team and be involved in providing excellent customer service and creative solutions to customers’ complaints and delivery related problems.
To understand and comply with the Company’s delivery SOP and workflow requirements including effective filing and safekeeping of related documents for easy retrieval / reference and record keeping
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.