V-FloV-FlowTech Pte Ltd is developing high performing and long lasting energy storage batteries for renewable application.
We are at the product development and optimisation stage. The Product engineer assistant will be involved in various components design and development of battery.
This position reports to the CTO and other engineering teams involved in the development of product. VFlowTech is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
Trainee to be involved in :
1. Battery components design and prototyping
2. Flow simulation to improve the flow distribution of electrolyte in batteries
3. Perform load / stress analysis to design battery structure
4. Preparation of various documents such as Risk Assessment, Safe Working Procedure, Emergency Response Plan, service manuals, etc.
5. Organize group meeting for progress reporting, prepare the presentation and various reports
6. Source and procure various battery components globally
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme
1. Learn product design to prototyping
2. Learn to design product according to industry standard considering design for assembly, design for manufacturing, etc.
3. Develop CAD and simulation skills
4. Learn to sourcing and procurement of various mechanical components
5. Develop team skills and problem solving skills
6. Learn the fast face and multi-disciplinary working culture of a start-up company.
7. Project planning and implementation skills
Duration of Traineeship / s