This position reports to the Director and Senior Lab Engineer. Westcom Solutions Pte Ltd is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality and continuous improvement
Trainee to be involved in :
1. To collect samples, study and perform tests an bio-related material and specimens.
2. Ability to use various types of machinery, lab equipment and complex program to perform test.
3. Record data and findings for study and scruting.
4. Provide prompt support on customers’ issues to obtain approval such as gathering information from customers, performing root cause analysis work and preparing reports and proposal
5. Actively track and monitor development status of products to accelerate progress and suggest next course of action as required
6. Seek consultation with Research & Development Team to consider appropriate plan for evaluation and proposal to customers
7. Ordering all necessary tools for lab used and controlling
8. Ensure operation of analytical equipment by calibrating equipment, completing preventive maintenance requirements
9. Upkeep test data and documents of QC and development works
10. To maintain lab in clean environment
11. To assist lab scientist to perform task
12. Operate machinery, machinery maintenance
13. Picking and packing of goods
14. To maintain & ensure accurate & timely updates of warehouse records.
15. Retrieving and storing of materials
16. housekeeping and maintain the warehouse, organized and safe
17. Assist in Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment
18. Arrangement of stocks
19. Palletizing / packing of items into pallets
20. Wrapping of pallets by shrink wrap
Trainee will get to learn from sketch of making waste biotechnology culture to end production.
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role
Trainee must be at least Degree qualification
Duration of Traineeship Offered
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships :
a.Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.
g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b.Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.