Position Summary : The SIOP (Sales Inventory and Operations Planning) Analyst will have responsibility to facilitate the CCS business unit SIOP process including Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Inventory management and management reporting of all relevant data from our Chromatography consumable plants (including but not limited to Rockwood, Langerwehe, Runcorn, etc.
Support development and implementation of scalable tool / process to analyze sku’s by revenue, gross margin, cost, inventory $, turns, DOS, E&O, etc.
Support our Site Leaders, BU Business Leaders, and SIOP Process Owner by executing the Lifecycle Management process recommending end of life strategy / process with the supporting details / data.
This position will then use the data to drive our min / max levels for Finished Goods, Raw Materials, and overall inventory position to improve our cash flow while still improving our costs while improving quality, service, reliability, as well as developing our strategic partnerships with our vendors.
Specific responsibilities include :
1) Coordinate with the Division SIOP Process owner to develop and execute a world-class SIOP process / tool procedure within CCS.
2) Assist in the design, development and implementation of a process to deliver a demand forecast for the CCS products.
3) Manage and execute the CCS SIOP process including Forecasting, Inventory Management and Reporting, Capacity Planning, and Leadership reviews.
4) Craft a vision for CCS supply chain improvements including benefits and boundaries.
5) Design and develop training tools / presentations / programs / and templates for best-practice implementations across our sites.
6) Coordinate with Division SIOP and reporting standards to measure the success of SIOP activities (Forecast accuracy, DOS, LOTC, Turns, Capacity, utilization, etc.)
7) Identify and develop a vendor / partner evaluation and monitoring program that includes but not limited to Quality, Delivery, total cost, technology, services, etc.
8) Evaluate technologies such as electronic Kanban to simplify replenishment and add value
7) Interact directly with Division, Site and Business Unit sourcing / supply chain members to develop and manage of SIOP strategies.
8) Represent the CCS group interests in interaction with global strategic suppliers and supply chain alliance partners.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
Educational Qualifications :
Industrial Engineer with an MBA preferred)
Experience Qualifications / Skills :
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria :