Roles and Responsibilities
1. Install, customize, support and enhance system monitoring infrastructure.
2. Integrate monitoring tools to event management infrastructure with script and program development.
3. Support day to day operation of our monitoring functions.
4. Automate monitoring operation with software development.
1. Ensure availability, performance and supportability of our monitoring infrastructure.
2. Develop and deliver software products and automation systems on time with good quality.
1. Support monitoring set up and operation in the region.
Education and Relevant Experience
1. You should be a polytechnic or university graduate (in computer science or related field).
2. System administration experience on system components such as operating system, database and middleware.
3. Knowledge and experience in scripting.
Functional / Technical Competencies
1. Good working knowledge in one or more scripting languages including Perl, Python and shell scripts on Linux or UNIX platforms.
2. Working experience in system administration tasks on Linux / UNIX platforms including software installation, configuration, patching, performance assessment and tuning.
3. Strong knowledge in tools like Netcool Omnibus, Netcool Impact.
4. Knowledge in opensource monitoring tools like Zabbix / Splunk
5. Working experience in system monitoring tools will be an added advantage.
6. Eager to learn with hands-on experience in new technology.
7. Able to work independently to set up, customize and operate new software.