Job Description :
1. Responsible for the development of PC and mobile front-end interfaces of the company's products and the realization of various interaction requirements;
2. Cooperate with product manager, designer and back end to complete project maintenance, improvement and reconstruction;
3. Research on new technologies related to the front-end, and enhance the technical ability of the team Qualifications & Requirements : 1.
College degree or above, computer related major, more than three years of front-end work experience;
2. Familiar with java script / HTML / CSS and other basic knowledge, and use HTML5, CSS3 for page layout and compatible with mainstream browsers;
3. Have mobile web app development experience, and can be compatible with most mobile devices;
4. Have a deep understanding of web development specifications, semantics, and performance optimization. Have an understanding of the current web framework Vue, angularjs, react, etc.
have experience in the development of web framework Vue, angularjs, react is preferred. Familiar with nodejs and CSS precompiling.
5. Be familiar with the adaptive layout of the page, and have a deep understanding of the user experience, interactive operation process, and user needs;
6. Have strong interest in Web technology research, good learning ability and active team work ability. Benefits & Welfare : Corporate welfare
Free accommodation : provide apartment accommodation for employees.
Free working meal : provide free working meal for employees;
New employees on business trip provide first-time daily necessities free of charge : phone card, shampoo, washing powder ;
Free refreshments : provide all kinds of drinks for employees, and provide fruits according to the weather change irregularly;
Staff activities : birthday celebration, dinner party, development, Mid Autumn Festival cake, year-end tail
There are 15 days of paid vacation every half year, and the round-trip air tickets are provided by the company.