Key Responsibilities includes (but not limitted to) :
1. Management of assigned Infra projects and transitions complying to Project Management Methodology(PMM) that covers Initiation, Define, Organise & Plan, Implement & Control and Handover & Closure.
2. Lead the project team members that are key to the successful delivery of the projects.
3. Manage change to project scope and schedule to maintain customer satisfaction.
4. Record risk and issue and timely escalation to relevant stakeholders for resolution.
5. Communication to stakeholders and project reporting.
6. Help the team members to resolve conflicts and interface problems within the project and ensure successful delivery of the project.
7. Manage customer relationship during the projects through strong governance.
8. Provide pre-sales support for RFPs by preparing Gantt chart, customized response for bid questions and presentation on Project Management to potential customers.
9. Provide regular updates on progress of the project to the customers.
10. Provide weekly / monthly project status reports to management.
11. Ensure that customer projects are completed with high quality and to the customer’s satisfaction.
12. Provide Project Completion Handover Documentation to customer.
13. Facilitate project handover meeting to Operations.
Interested parties, please send your resume to or
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd EA license no. : 08C2893
Chern Ye Tee Dorothy REG No : R1654859