1. Drive strategic initiatives for India market, including go-to-market strategies, market research, feasibility analysis of launching new games and / or genres, and partnership negotiations;
2. Optimize existing business operations in India, and build supporting HR systems and policies;
3. Collaborate with HQ in strategic planning for India market, and ensure subsequent implementation.
1. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. MBA from a reputable business school is a plus;
2. Passion for games, with in-depth knowledge of the India market;
a. At least 3 years of game operations experience, in a leadership role, covering areas such as branding, content development, community management.
Experience in new game launch is a plus;
b. At least 2 years of marketing experience in India, familiar with local distribution and channel networks;
3. Results-driven, hands-on and able to deliver;
4. Strong communication and coordination skills, capable of team management and development;
5. Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Hindi. Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus;
6. Past experience in establishing and growing businesses operations in India, and local HR policies is a plus.