About Us :
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary :
The Dealer Compliance Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining the regional business’ strategy on Independent Third Party compliance.
Responsible for both advising and enforcing GEHC's policies and procedures covering the regulation of Independent Third Parties within the region.
Works with various functional teams, as well as legal counsel within the region, to identify, assess and develop action plans with respect to Independent Third Party risk.
Essential Responsibilities :
This role will also assist region compliance manager in third party and other business compliance risk management
Establish Independent Third Party compliance priorities and identify / address compliance gaps.
Develop internal processes and tools to simplify Independent Third Party compliance.
going dealer and third party training
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Audit, Law or finance degree and / or in house Legal or Compliance or audit experience.
2. Minimum 7 years’ experience in a multinational corporation in the Healthcare industry.
3. Strong project management and prioritization skills, ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities. Ability to work in complex environments with multiple clients and short timelines.
4. Extensive experience in delivering training to wide groups.
5. Strong problem resolution and facilitation skills Strong follow-up and attention to detail to ensure issues are investigated promptly and thoroughly
Desired Characteristics :
1. Previous experience implementing change at a large scale (introduction of a new process / policy, influencing different layers of the organization, training)
2. Ability to work within a matrix organization and to interact with employees at all levels of the organization from employees in remote sites to executives at the most senior levels.
Locations : Singapore; Singapore