Description To lead theTotal Rewards (TR) team in developing, reviewing, enhancing and implementingTR-related strategies across the region.
This personwill also act as a thought leader to HR and business leaders to provide adviceon compensation and benefits solutions. Responsibilities
Additional Information Regional travelling to be expected. Requirements
1.Degree-qualified with strong total rewards background of at least 10 years, covering Asia markets in MNC environments
2.Strategic and independent, with a strong willingness to be hands-on and ability to navigate through complex structures and operations
3.Proven track record of achieving demanding targets
4. High degree of pro-activeness with positive team spirit and stakeholders management capabilities who contributes to the entire HR function agenda to achieve the department and organisation’s objectives
5. Self-motivated with a desire to excel and a passion to succeed
6. A people-oriented person with experience working with people across geographical boundaries
7. Good time management skills
8. Strong proficiency with basic productivity tools and software, e.g. MSWord, Excel.
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments.
With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv.
Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers’ business possible.